Hello All (Tami in particular!) Just want to apologize for my disappearance from the blog, although I have been stalking you all through your blogs I have been struggling with updating my own...so now is your chance to stalk me! Since I believe my last update was the beginning of March I will catch ya's up on everything that has occurred in my life since then....in a nutshell of course!
Jen found a puppy two days after a terrible winter storm....
And I fell in love with him and named him Puppalou!!!!
Jen and Todd got hitched in VEGAS...
It was a great chance to reunite the family...
...and more importantly the "Hoe Train" was back in action!
And of course we were up to our typical antics!
Even the Junior Hoe Trainers joined in on the fun!
Catching up on lost time!
So long sweet Las Vegas...until next time!
Springtime was filled with.....lots of softball fundraisers and too many trips to the bars.....
.....chilly Indians games....
....meeting new boys (Andrew).....
....more fundraisers....
....and more boys (Scott)...
Spring wasn't filled with only all play and no work. I still had to attend classes which the majority of them looked like this! Tam and Mands you should be so proud, I represented quite well and got totally into the stunts!
I taught here at Roadoan Elementary....loved it!
I also taught my own peers what we like to call our "Best Lesson Ever" mines was in the pool and my students learned the 2-person swim!
I love my P.E major friends!
We even learned some dances too!
Summer school started! I am lucky this year to only have to take one class.....Adventure sports!
Hiking in the mountains of Oil Creek Pennsylvania....
This is called "Blaze" which are the markings ont he tree and how we traveled through the woods without getting lost....kinda crazy!
By Sunday morning, hours of rain, no running water, and knowing I had a five mile hike ahead of me I was not too happy to say the least....
All smiles now....cuz its time to hike back!
Many say Memorial Day weekend is the kick off of summer, and that I did at the Kenny Chesney concert!
Heres the scenerio: Matt was holding my camera I was standing right next to him waving my head off to Leann because we were that close. She finally see's my crazy ass, waves to me and Matt just happens to catch it! So yes that is Leann Rimes waiving specifically at me!
Keith Urban is sooo sexy. Nicole is one lucky lady
And there he is...KENNY CHESNEY!
One of the best concerts ever....seriously up there with B.S.B and NSYNC!
Well that has been my life in a nutshell for the past three months. Hope you enjoyed all the updates and lets cross our fingers its not another 3 months....
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Long Time No Blog
Posted by Michelle at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love it.... finally! :)
Post a Comment