So my sister often tells me that my life should be a reality show...especially on the weekends. I wake up on Saturday and Sunday mornings always with a new thrilling story to tell and I must admit, this weekend was quite interesting!
Friday night began at Rivals with the guys for some drinks at happy hour. After that me and the girls went to Westpark Station where we saw Michael....our former high school show choir choreographer!!! Oh how Micheal has not changed one bit. He first thought I was my cousin Jessica, and then began to freak out that we are actually old enough to drink legally and he felt so old! For those of you who attended spring sing my senior year, Michael played Johnny Angel in the Grease medley wearing all white with a silver glitter belt and matching shoes (he took his role VERY seriously). I can remember that once again he was freaking out right before he went on stage because his shoes were not sparkley enough!!!!
Then Ames and I made our way out to Lakewood, which was surprisingly fun for it just being the two of us. We started out at McCarthys for a few drinks, then went to Malloys where I met (sighhh) Rob!!!! Ames and I were walking to the dance floor past a group of guys when I happened to make eye contact with the tall and handsome one. Now let me remind you I am not good at all at the whole flirting/picking guys up at the bar scene, so I innocently smiled turned around to Amy and said "Soooo cute" just loud enough for him to hear! For all of you who know Amy she is not shy at all, so when we were out on the dance floor she waved him over...and he came! Rob is very cute, about 6.5'', 28 years old, dark hair, light eyes, an Art teacher (the only questionable thing about him), basketball coach, and lives in Lakewood with some buddies (ok, 2 questionable things.) We ended up chatting the rest of the night and exchanged numbers too. We have talked via text message both Saturday and Sunday and he did make it known that he wants to see me again, so we'll see where this one goes....

Saturday night I had to attend a dance concert for my dance class. I went with my friend Aaron (guy on the left) and after the recital we met up with some of his friends on West 6th. Lets just say I was a happy camper when all his friends happened to be his former baseball teammates from B.W!!! So I ended up meeting a lot of really nice people and having a great time for not knowing anyone! Such a good time that I could not drive myself home and had to rely on Matt (my ex) which I really hate doing....he slept on the couch!!!!
Saturday night I also learned that Greg (the boy I've been smitten over for a few months now) is back with his ex girlfriend/baby mamma! Of course my first reaction was sadness, and the next morning I woke up Pissed off!!! Well when I get upset about anything I feel the need to go to "therapy" or more commonly known as the mall!!! I purchased this lovely top which I wore to class today, trying to make some sort of statement to him!
A wise woman once told me, "Shopping, tanning, and jazzercise is known to cure all heartbreak!" So I didnt stop at a some clothes. I also had to purchase a new purse (bc my current one was a present from Greg). And of course I had to get something bigger, better, and more expensive....which means Coach!
1 comments:
Love the shirt and the purse!!! I tanned, shopped and jazzercised my way through lots! Love you!
Post a Comment