THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

No Reality T.V Show Stories This Weekend...


Didn't have that exciting of a weekend. Friday night was spent creating and consrtucting 2 bulletin boards, one for my movement class and another for a water games/activities unit plan. I'm putting them both up tomorrow so pics of those will be up soon. Saturday I ran a bunch of errands during the day. You know, all the essentials....picked up the pay check, tanned, met a friend for lunch, bought hair extensions!!!! Yes, they are fabulous...real hair too! So of course the only reason why I wanted to go out Saturday was to show off the luscious locks and I did! First, went to Corner Alley downtown then to West 6th. It was an ok night... I was the sober driver and had to be responsible for 5 drunk friends...and didnt get home til after 4 a.m after dropping everyone off. But all that matters is I did get some pics of "the hair"....love it!

P.S- wish me luck....tomorrows the BIG day. I'm meeting Rob (the guy I met in Lakewood) for coffee at Panera. Kinda nervous....I shall blog all the details after!

1 comments:

Gooden Family said...

Good luck! Let me know! Love the extensions! xo